fredag den 4. marts 2011

Hi everybody. For some time now, I have been having this scene in my head that I wanted to storyboard. I my effort to make this storyboard, I have found out that there is much more to this story and that it would interesting to explore it more in depth. So for making this storyboard, I have decided to go through the process of making a story, a visual style, character design, environment design, a specific script for the scene and then finally the storyboard.

Ill try to update with process development as often as possible and I'll try to describe the way I work and the thoughts I do. Hope it will be interesting reading and I'm looking forward for digging into this world.

Told short, its about a small fox who, to safe her father, goes on a big adventure...


Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar